Who is OCEAN designed for and what are the main benefits?
- Cloud services builders: Browse and find components in the
- Cloud developers: Gain free access to Quality
- Open Cloud project managers: Increase your visibility, develop cooperation and synergies.
European FP7 Cloud Projects
ARTIST short Paper "Cloud compliant applications: A reference framework to assess the maturity of software applications with respect to Cloud" will be presented at the IEEE 9th Symposium on the Maintenance and Evolution of Service-Oriented Systems and Cloud-Based Environments Conference (MESOCA 2015), which will be held in Bremen, Germany, on October 2nd 2015. The program of the conference is available.
We are proud to announce that ARTIST project has been accepted in the OW2 open-source software community at the incubation level by the OW2 Technology Council, with 18 positive votes, none negative or blank. Considering OW2 mission, to promote the development of open cloud computing platforms and foster a vibrant community and business ecosystem, long term sustainability of ARTIST assets has been ensured.
Hot Cloud News
The AppHub project launch workshop will take place @ Cloudscape VII conference, March 9 in Brussels. Are you part of a FP7 or H2020 project? Discover how AppHub will help you develop a successful dissemination and exploitation strategy.
As a EU-supported collaborative project, OCEAN is having its final review in Brussels on January 29, 2015. This does not mean all work will stop, on the contrary! Experience gained in the project as well as some of its outputs such as the Open Cloud Directory are to be reused into AppHub, the sequel to OCEAN.
OpenStack Summit, 3-5 Nov. 2014, Paris
Open World Forum, Oct 30 - Nov 1, 2014, Paris
- Why should you add dehydrated fruits to your diet?
- OCEAN – Open Cloud for Europe, Japan and Beyond
- Quality and Testing Services
- Open Cloud Interoperability Framework
- The Ocean Project
- Open Cloud Plugfests
- European Open Cloud Collaboration Workshop, May 15, 2014, Brussels
- Open Cloud Forum, 9 April 2014, Paris
- Japan-EU Workshop on Cloud Computing Research, 31 July 2014, Tokyo